Sunday, February 25, 2007

Can't stop those Tears!


I am crying cause I haven’t accomplished any of my dreams yet, and am not anywhere close to them.
I am crying cause I feel pathetic.
I am crying cause I am sad.
I am crying cause you are so far from me.
I am crying cause I feel lonely.
I am crying cause I feel like a failure.
I am crying cause some of the good times we had, will probably never come back...and I will be so hurt by that.
I am crying cause maybe I couldn't see you in your wedding dress.
I am crying cause I have missed the old days.
I am crying cause it hurts deep inside.
I am crying cause there's no happiness without you...
.
.
.
The tears won’t stop falling...

6 Comments:

At 4:02 AM, Blogger Iranian idiot said...

Where WEre/was (?) I When Your World Stopped Turning?

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuoooooooohhhhhhh baby!

We havent forgotten about ya, We'll Never, Eva!

Miss ya
Idiotically Yours

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger Shine said...

Hello....
I'm your mind
giving you some one to take to...
hello.....

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger Shine said...

can you feel my hand caressing your hair, can you feel my lips, kissing your tears....
hshsss... it ok, every thing's gonna be alright,....
I am with you.... I am sitting beside you, holding your hands,... can you feel me...
someday... somewhere we will meet again...
untill then, you have me inside you, ... hushhh... listen... I'm calling your name... Can you hear me?...

 
At 3:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

اگه يه كم خوش شانس بودي به جاي اينكه به خاطر اين چيزها گريه كني الان تو آسمون بودي و احتمالا دو تا بال و يه حلقه نوراني داشتي

 
At 4:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A new beginning
A reason for living
A deeper meaning, yeah...
Oh, can't you see it baby?
You don't have to close your eyes
'Cause it's standing right before you.
All that you need will surely come...

 
At 1:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well written article.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home